The International School of KSAFH in Northwestern Region, Tabuk, is a non-profit making international school attached to a large military hospital.
We are a small (two form entry) friendly school with approximately 530 students. We offer the Cambridge international curriculum based on the English national curriculum from reception through sixth form with students entering for CIE Checkpoint, IGCSE and AS/A level examinations. Tabuk is in the North West of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only a couple of hours from the border with Jordan and Egypt. It enjoys a milder climate than the southern parts of Kingdom. The local international airport offers flights to Amman, Cairo, Dubai and Istanbul facilitating travel around the Middle East and Asia.
The school is currently expanding to meet the needs of the local community.
Primary School Teacher specializing in KS1 or KS2,
the candidate will:
- Have QTS and at least two year's successful teaching experience.
- Deliver the CIE curriculum effectively using a wide variety of methods.
- Have the students’ safety and well-being as a first priority.
- Fulfill his/her responsibilities as a teacher following school policies.
- Establish effective working relationships within the school and set a good example to others.
- Be mindful of the cultural practices in the Kingdom.
Please send an application letter with your CV including a recent photograph and the names of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 24th April 2017