Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys, Abu Dhabi is a leading US Curriculum school, delivering an outstanding education from KG – to Grade 12. As a GEMS-managed school, SZPAB has, since opening in 2015, already established a reputation across the UAE for its high quality education, modern facilities and innovative use of technology.
The school has received a Band A rating from ADEK (Ofsted equivalent), who identified the use of technology to enrich the curriculum and the Learning Support department as ‘Areas of Distinction’ across the UAE. The school has recently achieved Apple Distinguished School Status, the first K-12 School in the UAE to do so. SZPAB also has NEASC candidacy status and AI accreditation for its curriculum.
As a result of rapidly increasing student numbers and oversubscription at all grade levels, we wish to appoint a forward thinking and dynamic primary teacher, who is willing to further enhance a dedicated and talented teaching faculty. Exceptional CPD opportunities are available to all teachers including the NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH in addition to GEMS professional qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PGCE or equivalent qualification in Education
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Experience teaching EAL students an advantage.
- Renewable fixed-term contract for 2 years
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation, with gym and pool
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
If this sounds like you, please complete the Tes online application form and upload your CV, with a letter of application which outlines your career so far and ambitions within the education profession.