Applications are invited for a qualified Primary Teacher for a position at a reputable, Independent school, located in the inner west of Sydney. This school offers extensive co-curricular opportunities and outstanding facilities to its staff and students.
About the Role:
- Year 4 Primary School Teacher
- Full-time, 2 term contract
- Position to commence Term 3, 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Reputable and prestigious Independent school easily accessible by car, public bus and train
- Provides its staff with outstanding resources, a values driven culture and a commitment to continued professional learning and development.
- Comprehensive range of staff benefits including generous remuneration package in relation to experience, on site health centre, use of all sporting facilities and mentoring from some of the most respected educators in Australia
- State of the art Design and Technology workrooms featuring milling machines
- Have a talent for delivering outstanding and well planned lessons across the upper Primary age range
- Be a qualified and experienced Primary teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529263SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529263MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).