Our client is a reputable independent school located in Sydney. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Full-time, Permanent role
- Position commencing January 2019
- Conveniently located in the Hills District, Sydney
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff with a team oriented and supportive learning environment
- Belief in consistency and cooperation between the home and schooling environments
- Tailor their education and teaching practices to each individual
- Encourages career progression for all staff members
- Be a qualified and experienced teacher eligible to teach in Australia
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529050AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529050MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).