Applications are invited for the following vacancy at a reputable independent school in Sydney’s Upper-North Shore. This school boasts strong ties to the local community and a welcoming and supportive environment.
About the Role:
- Years 3 – 6 Primary Teacher
- Full-time, Temporary contract for the remainder of 2018
- Position to commence 23rd July 2018
- Location: Sydney’s Hornsby District
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School located in the idyllic, leafy and green Hills district
- Outstanding academic results consistently achieved; above state average in national testing
- Teaching and learning is conducted with small class sizes and well-equipped facilities
- Quality career progression programmes for all staff
- Be a suitably qualified and experienced Primary teacher
- Be able to provide a minimum of 3 professional references
- Hold WWCC and NSW NESA registrations
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528441SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528441SM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).