Join us as a Primary School Teacher in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
An exciting career opportunity has arisen with BAE Systems to join us as a Primary School Teacher based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Job Number 00050109
1 Teaching Position Available
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented primary school teachers to plan, prepare and deliver classes that facilitate active learning experiences and encourage students to fulfil their academic potential. With 60 children currently on roll, class sizes are small circa 15 pupils. An extremely well resourced school, catering for motivated hard working students.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- GCE, Teaching Certificate or QTS status
- Knowledge of relevant ICT equipment in order to facilitate learning within the classroom
- Experience of working in a primary school environment
- Chance to continue to use your hard earned skills to secure a rewarding lifestyle for you and your family.
- Together with a competitive salary you will enjoy a considerable range of benefits including rent-free, fully furnished accommodation located on a secure compound which offers the free use of a large gym, swimming pools, tennis courts, squash courts, 10 pin bowling alley, shops, travel agent, restaurants and much more.
- Free health care in the Kingdom is provided
- Access to the BAE Systems Share scheme
- Boarding school allowance available for children of secondary school age
- Tabuk is a rapidly expanding town, giving the opportunity to travel and explore remote and rugged desert landscape in the North West of the country.
- Use your generous leave and flight allowances to explore new horizons.
Closing date to 31st March 2018
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and Customer approvals.
At BAE Systems, we create defence, aerospace, and security solutions that protect and strengthen nations, commerce, communities, and people.