Primary School Teacher
The British School Al Khubairat is looking to employ Primary School Teachers to commence 1st September 2022.
BSAK is the British Embassy school in the UAE and is not for profit and non selective. It is over 50 years old, and has an enviable reputation throughout the country and beyond. It is currently the winner of the Schools Compared ‘Best British School’ and ‘Best Sixth Form’ awards across the UAE. BSAK’s pay scale is among the best in the region.
The candidate will be a UK qualified teacher with either a Bachelor of Education Degree or a first degree plus a PGCE qualification.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
● Contribute to, and deliver, the highest standards of teaching and learning to ensure excellent progress and achievement
● Provide exceptional pastoral provision for the pupils within your care
● Become completely involved in the Year Group team and attend meetings as required
● Contribute to the co-curricular, including after school clubs, and wider ‘community’ aspects of the school
● Actively promote the ethos of the school and uphold its values
If you are interested in applying for a position please complete the application form found in the vacancies part of our website.
Early applications are advised as BSAK reserves the right to make an early appointment.
The closing date for applications is 1st January 2022.
- One of the most established and prestigious schools in the Middle East
- We provide education in superbly resourced facilities for English speaking children aged from 3 to 18. The majority of our 1,800 students are British
- The s...