Due to a huge amount of success throughout this academic year so far, Vision for Education Peterborough are working with an ever increasing number of primary schools throughout Cambridgeshire who are looking for fully qualified Primary Class Teachers to begin working both now or from September 2018 on a daily supply basis.
We are looking for experienced Primary Teachers who have a proven experience of delivering the primary national curriculum as well as an ability to deliver refreshing and stimulating lessons. We are looking for both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 specialists. We have schools throughout the county, particularly within the Peterborough and Wisbech area who have a high demand for teachers.
If you are looking for an EYFS, KS1 or KS1 Primary Teaching role on a day to day, long term contract, short term contract or permanent basis and believe you have the relevant experience and skills necessary to represent Vision for Education, then please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01733 371371 to discuss opportunities further.
What Vision for Education can offer you:
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Free access to ongoing CPD
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink