Are you a passionate, nurturing teacher with experience of delivering the primary curriculum to pupils who have barriers to learning? Do you have the drive and compassion required to work with pupils outside of a mainstream school environment?
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across the Greater Manchester area.
As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff.
More about the role available:
The vacancy is for the position of Primary Teacher in a Special School in Preston working with young people with social, mental, emotional and behavioural difficulties. The school welcomes applications from candidates who have experience of teaching students within a Special School setting. It is a full-time temporary post starting at October ½ term.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working within an environment where young people can sometimes exhibit some challenging behaviour and have a flexible approach to working to ensure we offer a pupil centred learning experience to allow each individual to reach their full potential.
To be considered for the position you must:
• Be confident delivering the primary curriculum
• Hold a recognised teaching qualification and possess either QTS or QTLS
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff who put children at the heart of everything that they do.
• Have a nurturing character to bring out the best in the pupils
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including;
• Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
• Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
��� Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.