Primary Spanish Teacher
Smart Teachers is recruiting a Primary Spanish Teacher for a top secondary Christian Independent school ideally located for all Brisbane residents. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Primary Spanish teacher. This is a full time contract position until the end of the year, commencing Term 2.
About the Role:
- Primary Spanish
- Commencing Term 2
- Fixed term contract until the end of year
- Top Brisbane Christian School
- Candidates who are active Christians will be highly regarded
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1803-526231CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526231CW -firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).