Our client school is a P-12 Government school for students with a range of intellectual disabilities in the Western suburbs. This school provides a friendly and caring environment and enables students to learn to the best of their abilities in their learning, personal growth and well-being.
About the Role:
- Primary Special Educational Needs Teacher
- Full-time, fixed term contract
- Role to commence as soon as possible, until the end of Term 2
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Qualifications or experience in Special Education beneficial
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527411NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527411NS – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).