Smart Vision School, Dubai, is seeking to recruit a Primary Special Needs teacher, commencing August 2018. We wish to appoint an experienced Special Needs teacher who has the skills and passion to join our Special Needs department supporting our commitment to inclusion.
· Competitive tax-free salary
· Furnished Accommodation
· Medical insurance
· Annual home leave air fare
· Outstanding working conditions
· Opportunity to work within a team of outstanding and highly supportive colleagues
· Excellent professional development and support
· Bachelor of Education, B.Ed., or Bachelor’s degree with PGCE with a Special Needs specialism.
· Experience of the National Curriculum for England
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with pupils for whom English is not their first language
· A passion for teaching and collaboration
· A high degree of professionalism and collegiality
· A commitment to extra-curricular activities
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of application and CV, together with a copy of their passport. Interviews will be held immediately by Skype or in London in early April.
Smart Vision School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening, including background checks, direct contact reference checks with past employers, and an enhanced DBS /police clearance.