ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers to work in our partner schools based across Coventry and Warwickshire. These schools are looking for reliable individuals who can build rapport with students and Teachers alike. We have positions available for those with experience with EYFS - KS2. We have roles that start with immediate effect and January 2022.
If you are an experienced Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge with the flexibility of supply teaching, both on a day to day or long term basis, then please don't hesitate to get in touch and find our more about the opportunities we have available.
• Deliver the work that has been set by the teacher
• Ensure students are following behaviour policies
• Ensure a good level of work is complete by the children
• Competitive rate of pay
• Full time and part time roles, commencing immediately
To be considered for this Teaching position, you will:
• Be able to provide 2 educational references in the last 2 years
• Hold QTS
• Have a current DBS on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one
• Knowledge of the current National curriculum
• Have experience of working with SATS booster groups
• Have an ability to meet the pupil’s individual needs in a busy classroom environment
• Have a positive approach to working with pupils, demonstrating a can-do attitude
• Have the ability to organise and prioritise own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team
• Have a dynamic personality with the ability to demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers can offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to provide 2 educational references in the last 2 years and have QTS
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 02476 510097