Smart Teachers are recruiting for Primary Teachers to work in our schools across the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London. We have a high volume of day to day supply bookings available. Smart Teachers has long standing relationships with school and we work to provide them with a high calibre of classroom teachers. The demand is extremely high and would be ideal for those who are looking for casual day to day work. Our day to day work can often lead to a long term role for the right candidate.
About the Primary Teaching Roles
· Primary Teachers
· To work in the Borough of Tower Hamlets
· Providing supply cover within primary settings
· Flexible work
· Ongoing supply, can lead to long term roles for the right candidate
· Daily rate from £130-£150 depending on experience
· NQT’S are welcome to apply
About the Schools
· Schools ranging from being Ofsted rated ‘requires improvement’ to ‘outstanding’
· Smart Teachers have long standing relationships with schools in Tower Hamlets
· Constant support from your dedicated consultant
· Great transport links to local schools to ensure traveling is kept to a minimum
· Schools across Barnet
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have recent classroom experience as a qualified teacher within the last two years
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Be willing to travel at least 30/40 minutes
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZ5679
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.