TO COPE WITH DEMAND WE ARE LOOKING FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS FOR DAY TO DAY / SHORT-TERM / LONG-TERM AND PERMANENT CONTRACTS
Due to a huge amount of success throughout the last academic year and a great start to this year, Vision for Education are working with an ever increasing number of Schools across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough who are looking for Primary Class Teachers to begin working either now or in September on long term or day to day contracts.
We are looking for experienced Primary Teachers who have a proven knowledge of the national curriculum as well as an ability to deliver refreshing and stimulating lessons. We are looking for both key stage 1 and key stage 2 teachers who hold qualified teacher status.
If you are looking for a EYFS, Key stage 1 or Key stage 2 Primary Teaching post on a day to day supply, long term contract, short term contract or permanent contract and believe you have the relevant experience and skills necessary to represent Vision for Education, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch
To be considered
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of Vision for Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Team in Peterborough.