- Full/Provisional GTC (Scotland) Registration or the ability to obtain prior to a formal offer or employment is made.
- PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
Job Specific Requirements
St Josephs, St Peters and Holy Family School must comply with the requirements specified by the Scottish Catholic Education Service. Any teacher appointed shall be required to be approved as regards religious belief and character by representatives of the church or denominational body in whose interest the school has been conducted. For further information please see http://www.sces.uk.com/approval.html
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to teach the full curriculum in the relevant subject or sector, and to develop the curriculum
- Ability to manage and organise classes through planning and preparing for teaching and learning
- Ability to assess, record and report on the work of pupils’ progress to inform a range of teaching and learning approaches
- Ability to prepare pupils for examinations and qualifications and where required, assist with their administration
- Ability to contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school
- Ability to contribute to the school and council planning and improvement processes
- Ability to maintain and develop knowledge and skills and contribute to the professional development of colleagues including probationary and student teachers
Closing date: 04/12/2016
Holy Family R.C. School,