SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
For academic year 2020/21 we are looking to recruit talented and experienced Primary teachers from Year 1 to 6, specialisms in Maths, English, Science and SEN would be an advantage.
Ideal candidates must –
- have Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate specialisation)
- have minimum of 2 years full time teaching in the UK National Curriculum, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
- be passionate about children’s learning
- plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Candidates should send the following:
· Letter of application and CV
· Recent passport photograph
· Referee contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Research Science