Noor Al Diyar Private School requires Teachers
Noor Al Diyar is a brand new, purpose-built school set on the shores of North Bahrain, close to the International Airport. Initially, the school seeks to accommodate Reception to Year 4 students (KG1 – Grade 3) but will extend its year groups to Year 5 and 6 (Grade 4 and 5) and eventually to AS and A levels.
Noor Al Diyar School is fully equipped to teach the British National Curriculum with a capacity for nine classes per year group. Its state-of-the-art Library, IT Suites, Music Rooms, Hall and Early Years provision, as well as its beautifully attractive classrooms, make this school very popular with parents.
This is a school with a strong and positive ethos which nurtures children to reach their potential in a safe and happy environment.
We are looking for
- KG and Primary Teachers for immediate start.
- All candidates shall be graduate with a teaching related degree and minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Unique teaching environment
- A faculty environment that is second to none
- Attractive local salary
- Private accommodation
- School transport
- Air travel home every two years
- We own and run award winning schools in the region.
- Over 25 years educational experience and a proven track record of quality education.
- Our schools have waiting list year on year for the last 10 years.
- Our schools have produced 2000plus graduate at secondary school level.
- Our combined student strength is 10,000 and growing.
- We employ staff from across the globe which is made up of 50 nationalities.
- We have approved centres for CIE exams and second in the region for Cambridge Professional Development training.
Want to learn more about us?
Send us your CV and we will arrange a short Skype interview.
Application can be made by sending your CV along with a covering letter via email to email@example.com addressed to the HR Manager.