Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teachers in the London Borough of Barnet. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for either experienced Primary Teachers or Newly Qualified Teachers / NQT’s to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Alternatively, if you are interested in a long term or permanent role this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Role
• Accept only the jobs you like, that suit your skills and experience
• Day to day supply, short term, long term, and permanent positions available
• Full time or part time options available
• Work in your local area - no need to travel to the other side of London
• Only get requests for jobs when you want to work
• Competitive rates of pay, paid via PAYE – no hidden costs
• The service is completely free
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB0509PT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.