Over 750 super children need you because you are an excellent primary school teacher with the passion, commitment and skills to make learning irresistible who has a proven track record in making a positive contribution to enhancing the lives of children.
- Strive and succeed
- Help and challenge
- Inspire and guide
- Nurture and develop
- Explain and question
- two primary academies working in partnership
- a friendly and supportive staff team with a wide range of experience and expertise
- using an exciting themed curriculum
- supportive of career progression and professional development
- part of a successful multi academy trust - Academy Transformation Trust
- in a beautiful part of the country with very competitive housing costs close to Cambridge and only 70 miles from central London.
Visits to the academies are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact Ruth King, Principal of Beck Row Academy, by telephone: 01638 713001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Naomi Brown, Principal of Great Heath Academy, by telephone: 01638 713430 or email: email@example.com
For more information and to apply, please go to the Academy Transformation Trust’s careers page.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 22nd November 2019.
Interview date: Friday, 29th November 2019.
Our academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.