We have an exciting opportunity to make a difference and move your career forward!
Downham Feoffees are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced teacher to teach in their lovely village school and be part of the team at the outset of its journey to improvement within the supportive and successful Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.
Role: Primary Teacher - Downham Feoffees
Vacancy Specific Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level: Teaching Staff
Grade: Main Scale
Downham Feoffees Primary School.
We can offer you:
- An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated team to work with
- Fantastic children with a strong behaviour ethos
- The chance to work in a school where you can really make a difference and develop change
- Opportunities to develop your skills through CPD and development and research projects
- Excellent support with your own development
- Further teaching opportunities in the future
- The chance to teach in a fantastic village setting
- The chance to be part of our schools start of its improvement journey at an exciting time when it is intending to become part of a well thought of and supportive local academy trust
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a high level of teaching skills
- Has experience in KS2
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire children and staff
- Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in our school and making links with other schools
- Has high expectations of their own teaching and the children
- Is committed to safe guarding and well being for children and staff
This position offers exciting opportunities to join a friendly village school at the start of its journey of improvement. Salary will reflect current experience.
Downham Feoffees Primary School is proud to be part of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust along with North Cambridge Academy, Swavesey Village College, Nene Park Academy, Stamford Welland Academy, West Town Primary Academy, Sawtry Village Academy and Sawtry Junior Academy.
To find out more about the post and the future vision for the School please arrange a visit or ask to speak to Paul Baddeley. Contact 01353 699325.
Application forms and further details are available on the school website www.downhamfeoffees.co.uk or direct from the school office email@example.com
Closing date 12.00 noon Monday 16th October with interviews later that week.
Downham Feoffees is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Downham Feoffees Primary Academy
Main Street Little Downham Ely
Cambs CB6 2ST