Pheasant Bank Academy are seeking to appoint an excellent Primary Teacher to join our academy as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Have a good understanding of the curriculum and classroom practice in Key Stage 1 and 2
• Have high expectations for all children and a clear understanding of assessment for learning
• Have a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
• Have an understanding of assessing without levels.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange appointments through the academy on 01302 868 252.
Closing Date: Monday 27th November at 12 noon
An application pack can be downloaded from www.recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk or by contacting our recruitment team on 0345 196 0095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.