We are looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated RQTs or experienced teachers to join our team in September 2018. This is an exciting opportunity to join Woodlands Primary School and to make a very real difference to the lives of our children. After a difficult Ofsted inspection in 2017, the school has strong plans to improve, including substantial opportunities for your development and career progression. This is an exciting time to join the school as the strong partnerships we are forming bring increased opportunities for collaborative working and professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner who wants to be part of a team and is passionate about learning, innovation and always finding new ways to provide the best possible education for pupils
- Has high expectations for all pupils and a willingness and determination to remove all barriers a child may have to learning
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful, passionate and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- Has a good sense of humour and is resilient
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn and who will continue to motivate and inspire you on a daily basis
- A dedicated and fun team to work with within a caring, family ethos
- A commitment to your professional development and support for career progression as well as the opportunity to learn from some outstanding practitioners
- A strong, supportive and experienced leadership team and governing body who are rapidly improving our school
If successful, you will join a friendly and committed staff team
Applicants should state their curriculum strengths and interests.
Application packs are available on the DMBC Website.
Completed Application forms should be returned to the school.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone: 01302 722367 for an appointment. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Friday 4th May 12 o clock noon
Interview Date: Friday 18th May
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed. To find out more about Doncaster Council, please visit http://www.doncaster.gov.uk