Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained Primary teachers to consider a position in a vibrant and forward-thinking primary school based in the heart of Walthamstow, East London. The school is looking for a Primary Teacher to join its Early Years team from September 2019 until the end of the academic year on a timesheet basis. This is a great opportunity for an overseas teacher to live and work in London, with the support of Smart Teachers UK team along the way.
About the Role
• Primary Teacher
• Full time fixed term contract from September 2019
• Daily rate between $250 - $285AUD
About the School
• Two-form school with great reputation within the local authority
• Large onsite early years setting with colourful and well-stocked outdoor space
• Provision for Autism on-site, further complementing the schools ‘inclusive’ school status
• Collaborative relationship with other local primary schools to encourage good practice
• ‘Outstanding’ rated school
• Not far from Walthamstow Central or Leyton
About the Location
• Great connections to the city centre, serviced by both the Central and Victoria Lines as well as Overground services
• Suburban area with lots of local parks and woodlands including Epping Forest
• Great local markets including Wood Street Indoor Markets
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as a Primary Teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers and Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land
• Completely free service
• An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants.
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more.
• Teaching overseas is a great way to develop personally and professionally’ and is a great addition to your CV.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS27750RXP.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS27750RXP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.