Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of two to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
The school is looking to recruit an outstanding Primary Teacher to join our KS1 team for September 2021
We require a teacher who has experience and a history of excellent attainment in KS1. They should be enthusiastic and have high expectations of all pupils. They would be joining a committed team of teachers with high standards who want to continue to develop the quality of learning and teaching. Our children are bilingual, positive and eager to learn.
The school supports its staff and provides opportunities for professional development.
Successful candidates should
- be highly motivated
- have a passion for education
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- have relevant experience teaching in the UK
- have experience of teaching the 2014 Primary Framework
- be familiar with use of ICT in the classroom
- have the ability to work positively and successfully within a team
- native level English speaker but no knowledge of Spanish is required
Please complete the online TES application and upload your CV and cover letter.
Final date for applications- Friday 26th March 2021.
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years