Dallington School Madrid requieres a Primary teacher for Year 1
Our teachers must have QTS from a UK provider, be native level English speakers and have at least 5 years´ experience as a Primary teacher.
The start date will be 27th August 2018. The contract will be permanent and full time from this start date. The gross salary will be 26.000€-28.000€ (according to experience) per year. We shall help with relocation, including finding accommodation and documentation.
1.QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from UK University in Primary.
2.SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- To be an inspirational and motivated professional;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- To be highly effective and creative;
- To have excellent communication skills;
- To have a deep knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn and of different learning approaches;
- To be familiar with the use of technology in the classroom;
- Excellent time management skills:
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities;
- Willingness to be committed to continous professional development.
3. EXPERIENCE: at least 5 years experience teaching in the British system.
DALLINGTON SCHOOL OFFERS
- A beautiful young school situated in one of the most atractive áreas of Madrid, very near the centre;
- A family-centred and healthy environment where the wellbeing of the pupils is the main priority;
- A creative school that uses the best of the traditional and new methodologies, and offers a broad, creative and dynamic curriculum;
- A team of teachers who are friendly, open and happy, who help each other, and who really enjoy teaching and living in the vibrant city of Madrid;
- Reduced number of pupils in each class, support of teaching assistants and co-teachers;
- Career development opportunities. We are growing every year, with our pupils and teachers. We want a team of committed teachers who take a lead applying their passions;
- Permanent contract from the start date;
- Interesting bonuses for leading projects;
- Help with relocation.