Minaret College is seeking to employ a Primary classroom teacher in a full-time capacity to commence 15 July 2019 (Term 3). The successful candidate will fulfill the role of Classroom Teacher. Applications showing experience in, or a love for, the Primary environment will be highly regarded. A passion and aptitude for collaboration, resourcefulness and contemporary teaching methods will also be viewed particularly favourably by the employment panel.
The role of Classroom Teacher may include, but is not limited to:
• Direct teaching of groups of students and individual students
• Contributing to the development, implementation and evaluation of a curriculum area or other curriculum programs within the school
• Undertaking other related classroom teaching and organisational duties as determined by the Head of Campus
• Participating in activities such as parent/teacher meetings; staff meetings; camps and excursions
• Undertaking other non-teaching supervisory duties.
Education & Qualifications
• Appropriate university degree and teacher qualifications (VIT registered)
• Innovative teaching learning styles and study skills
• Knowledge of the F-6 curriculum
• Respect and appreciation of young people and their learning needs
• The ability to work collaboratively with staff and parents
• Proven ability to incorporate technology into the curriculum
The successful applicant will be expected to support the Islamic Ethos of the College and may be required to work at either Springvale or Officer Campus.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com