The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For the school year 2018/19 at our Primary School in Frankfurt City we are looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree or a higher qualification
- you have several years of experience as a primary teacher
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you ideally have an awareness and understanding of Special Educational Needs
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/cuwUiA.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.