The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Primary School in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are looking for a qualified Primary Teacher
Your profile & tasks
- you are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree or a higher qualification
- you have several years of experience as a primary teacher
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide inspiring lessons
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you have an awareness and understanding of special education for support and enrichment
- you enjoy bringing your hobbies and interests into your teaching
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- a relocation allowance and support
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website http://www.phorms.de/en/careers/vacancies.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de.