Focus Gloucester Campus is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Primary Teacher to teach Years 3 and 4.
We are a small, successful Y3-13 mixed independent school with a strong Christian ethos located in the town of Gloucester and offers enjoyment, opportunity and professional challenge to 180 students.
The school has undergone a rapid and sustained transformation in recent times and is a strong member of the OneSchool organisation (the largest body of independent schools in the world). We are at the cutting edge of technology and educational innovation and we place the success and happiness of our pupils, Self-Directed Learning and our unique and comprehensive CPD programme at the heart of all we do.
The school was judged to be “Outstanding” in its most recent inspection by the Schools Inspection Service (SIS). The school benefits from excellent teaching and support staff, well-behaved and engaged students and small class sizes.
· Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
· Be either an NQT or an experienced Primary Teacher
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· Enthusiastic and respectful students
· An already successful school with excellent and outstanding aspects
· A strong team of specialist staff
· Support from colleagues within the network of Focus regional schools
· Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
· An attractive salary package
At the Gloucester Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Please visit our website: http://gloucester.focus-school.com/ for further information relating to the Campus.
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Tom Neave on 01452 417722
Interviews will be held on Friday 25th May 2018
Focus School Gloucester Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment