Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators who are looking for the opportunity of a life-time.
We are recruiting for a Primary Teacher who would love the opportunity to relocate to the United Kingdom and take up a long term position. You will receive expert advice every step of the way from our team of ex-teachers who have done it themselves, a dedicated consultant in the UK, pre-booked supply work and guaranteed work scheme for outstanding candidates.
About the Role:
- Long -term position (possibility of permanency)
- January 2020 start
- Salary according to Main Pay Scale (MPS) $42, 500 - $72, 500 AUD (Depending on experience)
- Work available in Public Schools, Special Educational Needs Schools and Independent schools
- Range of locations available throughout the United Kingdom
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number PRIMKYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number PRIMKYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.