Smart Teachers, part of TES, are a leading recruitment service for schools all over London. We currently have an unprecedented demand for Primary Teachers across all Key Stages and subjects in the London Borough of Greenwich. Our affiliation with TES means we have access to exclusive positions; and, furthermore, we have a constant flow of work for regular day-to-day and longer-term roles.
About the Role
- Primary Teachers – from Early Years to Year 6 in Greenwich
- Immediate and September commencement
- Both temporary and permanent positions are available
- Daily rate is from £130 per day (depending on experience)
About the Schools
- Opportunity to boost your career with a wide range of schools and environments
- Easily accessible schools close to local transport links
- Competitive rate of pay
- You choose your work / life balance!
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please quote ‘CRS Greenwich Primary Supply’ when applying.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.