Wellington College Hangzhou
Job starts: August 2019.
Location: Hangzhou, China.
Contract Type: Full Time
Wellington College Hangzhou provides pupils access to an education rooted in the traditional values and the progressive approach to learning synonymous with Wellington College. The vision is to inspire pupils to become intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive; our Wellington identity. This will be based on a model that establishes a strong understanding of the rich and deep heritage and culture of China and being Chinese, while also establishing the values, aptitudes and knowledge needed to be an effective global citizen. We aim to prepare pupils for success during and after life at the College.
Within a culture of shared vision, mutual respect, connection and belonging, open communication and inclusive practice, the Web and Digital Marketing Specialist will form an integral part of a close team who aspire to continually develop and evolve in their personal and professional development.
To assume responsibility for teaching in the Primary School, under the direction of the Head of Primary and the Deputy Head of Primary and by following the Wellington College curriculum.
The candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:To be passionate about students’ learning and development and have:
- A deep understanding of the current literature regarding teaching and learning.
- A proven track record of success as a teacher.
- A proven record of experience in a successful school.
- Strategic awareness and the ability to think creatively.
- People management skills coupled with the ability to act as a coach to team members.
- A high level of integrity with an appreciation of working with diverse cultures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A vision and passion to help drive the appraisal and development of teaching and learning Primary School.
- Some knowledge of leading a group of teaching colleagues from differing ethnic backgrounds and experiences..
Please email us your CV and cover letter with a photo to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject header. A person specification is available in the supporting document section.
Application deadline: 19 May 2019