Smart Teachers is recruiting for a primary teacher to work in the London Borough of Haringey. Our partnership school are seeking a skilled classroom teacher to work with their friendly and supportive team, providing a thorough and creative educational experience. This role is open to NQTs and the school will provide support and guidance in all aspects of the role. This richly diverse school, with a wider community spirit where different languages, cultures and religions are embraced work closely with parents/carers to ensure the success of their pupils.
About the Roles
· Primary teacher – open to NQTs
· Proven UK experience
· London Borough of Haringey
· Full time teaching position
· September 2018 start
About the School
· Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
· ‘Good’ mainstream school with ‘Outstanding features’
· Friendly and well established team of teachers and support staff
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the primary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven teaching experience
· Minimum six weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXS58576.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.