Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Primary Teacher for a school situated in Tottenham in the London Borough of Haringey. This is a larger than average, three form entry, primary school boasting modern facilities and bright and airy learning space.
This is a full time, permanent class teacher position, available for a September 2019 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The school is flexible on year group and can accommodate the successful teacher’s own preference.
About the Role
• Primary Teacher
• Class Teacher position
• Permanent, full time
• MPS (No TLR available at this stage)
• Salary from £29664 up to £40372
• September 2019 start
About the School
• Larger than average primary school
• 3 form entry
• ‘Good’ with outstanding features.
• Catholic Ethos
• Great links to public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXF27444.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.