The International School @ ParkCity (ISP), located in the exclusive residential area of Desa ParkCity (www.desaparkcity.com), Kuala Lumpur, opened in September 2011 and quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn. In October 2017, we were awarded The International Schools Quality Mark (ISQM) at Gold Level and were identified as being outstanding in all 8 standards during the accreditation visit.
We recognise that the calibre of the staff that we appoint is paramount to creating our unique learning environment. As we grow, we seek to recruit people who will complement our existing staff in such a way that we continue to learn from each other’s individual qualities and experiences.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic Primary Class Teachers to join our outstanding team from August 2018.
Applicants for the position should:
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, parents and students.
- demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum in England or the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. Familiarity with the IPC would be desirable, yet not essential.
- possess humour, energy and the ability to positively contribute to the development of our school.
To find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at ISP, please visit our website at www.isp.edu.my.
How do I apply and what information shall I include in my application?
- Clearly state the position that you are applying for.
- Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent photograph and details of any dependents.
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees, at least one of whom must be your current employer.
- Email your applications to Mr Andrew Dalton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
The International School @ ParkCity is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISP community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community, by applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity you are:
- Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
- Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
- Supportive of appropriate background checks being made.