A large Ingleby Barwick School are looking to recruit a confident and adaptable Teacher to work one day per week in either Year 2, Year 4 or Y6. The successful candidate will be an experienced educator, able to work across school effectively. They will possess excellent behaviour management skills and will be able to cope well with a very flexible role.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations. Each area has its own dedicated consultant.
- As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you would like more information about this position, please contact the office as soon as possible.