St Louis School in Milan is a private international school which caters for 1.500 children from the ages of 2 to 18. The Early Years, Primary School and Middle School offer a curriculum based on the British National Curriculum. The Middle School ends with the Cambridge Checkpoint examinations in Year 9 leading into the IGCSE and IBDP examinations in the High School. The High School has an exceptional average IB score which has placed St Louis School as the highest scoring school in continental Europe for the last five years running (www.stlouisschool.com). The school is part of the prestigious INSPIRED school network (www.inspirededu.co.uk).
Due to the expansion of the school, we are currently seeking to appoint experienced, creative and dynamic teachers of the highest calibre to join us from September 2020. Potential teachers need to have the following skills and qualifications:
• Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum
• University degree in a related field and an appropriate teaching qualification
• QTS or equivalent
• A minimum of two years’ experience (ideal but not essential)
• Enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism
• Excellent communication skills
• A well-developed ability to work in teams
• A positive and flexible approach to school life
• The ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
Initial interviews will take place by Skype. Please note that the interview process may begin earlier than the closing date for applications.
Flights, baggage allowance and support for an apartment search are provided by the school. Additional responsibility posts will be available in some areas along with excellent professional development opportunities.
Candidates should upload their letter of presentation, Curriculum Vitae and a recent photograph when submitting their application.
Please send your email with the relevant position as your subject line.
Due to difficulties in obtaining visas we are only able to accept applications from people who have a passport or citizenship from an EU country