Primary Teacher Post
The successful candidate will join our enthusiastic Primary department. The primary post is a full time teaching post in Key Stage 2 joining a team working with the support of specialist teachers for sports, computing, music and modern foreign languages.
Job description (further details will be sent to short listed candidates)
- Planning, teaching and class management.
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting.
- Curriculum development.
- Pastoral care.
- Taking part in extra curricular activities such as cross curricular weeks and sports days.
- Continued professional development.
Salary and Package The salaries at school all follow the Spanish pay scales. The pay increases when there is an increase announced across Spain. There are incentives such as coordinator positions for looking after the library, ICT, or coordinating a subject area.
Our package includes:
- Salary according to the Spanish national guidelines.
- May lead to permanent contract.
- Three course school lunch each day.
- National health insurance, and private health insurance for work related issues.
- Administrative support with the legal documentation such as paperwork related to becoming a resident in Spain, registering with a doctor, opening a bank account.
- Support and advice on finding accommodation.
Our School Day
All teachers start at 8:45 and finish at 16:15. On Mondays we have staff meetings until 17:00.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teacher to join our team. Someone who wants to be part of a supportive team with a child centred approach to teaching and learning. Experience teaching at IBDP level is an advantage but not essential. Strong IT skills are necessary (including technology in the classroom, learning platforms such as Firefly, and management systems such as ISAMS).
Please send CV and covering letter with contact details of two referees to our Head Teacher at: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will have a Skype interview.
The Academy International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to have child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and provide an enhanced DBS certificate.