Applications are invited for a Primary Teacher - Kindergarten for our client school located in the Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is an Independent Christian coeducational school and caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. This school is dynamic, innovative and inclusive acclaimed for its academic excellence, supportive culture, strong community spirit and emphasis on justice.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Contract for Terms 2 and 3, 2021
• Teaching Kindergarten
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547652 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
Australian Capital Territory