Eaton International School (EIS), is an International School with a large expatriate teaching faculty located 25km from Kuala Lumpur city centre. We offer contemporary British international education to students from pre-school through to IGCSE. The school offers an innovative curriculum, based on a combination of the Cambridge International Curriculum and the best of the English National Curriculum, in this culturally diverse setting.
EIS is seeking teachers who take a progressive creative approach to teaching and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning at either KS1 or KS2. We seek a teacher who is committed to helping students achieve their absolute best, with a commitment to the pastoral care and well-being of our students and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
EIS students are motivated, committed and love learning in our modern facilities. Our staff are passionate and outstanding teaching professionals, and we are committed to providing CPD opportunities and the potential to progress within our growing school.
We are seeking professionals who:
- are UK-trained or equivalent (PGCE or QTS) and has relevant UK curriculum experience;
- have at least two years experiences in teaching and registered with the DfE;
- have an ability to teach phonics as well as other reading strategies;
- can deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences for their students;
- can deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all students in their care;
- always set high expectations, which inspire motivate and challenge students;
- promote a well-organised and inspiring learning environment;
- are comfortable integrating technology in to all teaching practices;
- are committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life;
- enjoy a professionally-stimulating environment;
- understand the value of consistent application of school policies;
- and are prepared to go the extra mile.
We will provide:
- a generous salary;
- a benefits package including housing and travel allowances and medical insurance;
- a professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment;
- the chance to live and work near a culturally-diverse and thriving capital city;
- and a two-year contract with an option to renew at its completion.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic environment excites you please contact us.
A CV and a covering letter should be emailed : for the attention of Ms. Eunice at email@example.com before 3 April 2018. Early applications are strongly encouraged (we reserve the right to appoint early).
At EIS we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references, checks with current/previous employers and an enhanced DBS.
For further details visit www.eaton.edu.my