KEY STAGE 1 & 2 CLASS TEACHERS
Required for September 2020
Salary: Inner London NQT/MPS
NQT’s welcome to apply
NOR: 210 plus Nursery
Are you interested in teaching in a school where the children are happy and want to learn; the parents value education and staff feel valued? Then this may be the school for you. Please feel free to arrange a visit and come and meet our school community.
“Pupils are happy at their school. They want to attend every day because they enjoy learning. They know they are well cared for and that staff want the best for them.” (Ofsted November 2019 - "Good School")
Are you looking for a school with an engaging Creative Curriculum? If this sounds like the type of school you would love to teach in, then come and visit us.
“Staff are proud to be members of the school community. They hold leaders in high regard and appreciate their support over workload and well-being. Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school, its staff and leaders.” (Ofsted November 2019- "Good School")
We can offer you:
• Inner London Pay.
• On-site car parking & excellent public transport links.
• Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
• Friendly, welcoming, strong and supportive staff, parents and governors.
• Ongoing quality professional development and well-being.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
• is an excellent classroom practitioner
• is motivated and committed to raising standards and inclusive practice.
• works effectively as part of a team.
• Has a good sense of humour and an understanding of the “bigger picture.”
• forms positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
• is a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of the school.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded below via the APPLY NOW link or by downloading the application form from the school website under ‘Vacancies’ (http://www.stanselmscatholicprimaryschool.co.uk/staff-vacancies) or by contacting the school office on 020 8574 3906 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email , post or by hand.
NB The school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance check. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract. The post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, as such shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a Disqualification Declaration. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 24th February 2020
Interview Date:To be Confirmed
The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the deadline.