We are actively seeking to recruit qualified primary teachers to work in small primary schools along the Lincolnshire coast, a short distance from Louth. We are currently working with 3 schools in the area who pride themselves on providing a happy, caring and diverse environment which encourages all pupils to recognise their talents and achieve their full potential.
The ideal primary teacher will:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge in the national curriculum
- Have excellent classroom management skills
As the successful primary teacher you will have recent teaching experience and have the initiative and the skills required to coordinate team work and solo efforts. As the primary teacher your role will involve you teaching a varied class of pupils. The primary teacher must incorporate the school’s inclusive teaching policy and the position will include support from a full-time Teaching Assistant who can help manage the class.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 referral scheme
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink