OneSchool Global UK is part of the One School Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Due to stable growth our small and friendly team at our Caledonia South Campus are looking to recruit an experienced and interactive Primary Teacher to join the team on a full time, temporary basis (maternity cover) to support our students in KS2. You will be adept at coaching our students to see and lead through challenges in their learning, so they make the best possible progress in each and every lesson.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes OneSchool Global UK such a special and unique place to work.
N.B. This position is open to NQTs
- To plan, implement and monitor schemes of work, lesson plans and student Self Directed Learning assignments for subject. Each lesson plan is to indicate which outcomes will be addressed in the lesson and what resources will be used, in line with the OSG UK subject curriculum
- To ensure the Self-Directed Learning philosophy of the school is present in the opportunities presented to the students
- To develop and fully utilise assignments and tasks centred on the school virtual learning environment (Canvas) including homework, quizzes and discussion forums
- Use a wide range of resources and extracurricular activities to provide students with a broad range of activities and experiences in keeping with the School’s guidelines
- To set targets, based on prior attainments, and undertake effective, informative marking which will extend and develop all students
- To keep appropriate records of progress and attainment of students for use in planning and for reporting accordingly to parents
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and a degree
- Possess recent experience of teaching students in KS2
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Primary
- Possess a good understanding of SEND procedures
- Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible working in the classroom for both theory and practical sessions, as well as in our modern learning centre
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Respect and promote the schools Ethos and Values
- Supportive staff, Trustees and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
- Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with through our unique Teacher Training Academy - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
For further information relating to the Campus, or for more information about OneSchool Global UK please visit: http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
To arrange a visit or to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact the campus directly on 001259 303030 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing Date for application forms: Tuesday 24th January 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Caledonia South campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.