Primary Teacher (Maternity Cover).
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive primary academy, based in Kingston upon Hull. The academy is looking to add a Primary Teacher to its progressive and supportive primary school ideally starting January 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of KS1 and KS2 including class teaching and some intervention work. You will support the Head of Primary to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
The academy is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join them in January 2022 on a full-time temporary basis to cover maternity leave. To teach pupils across the full age and ability of Key Stage 1 and 2 in order to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
With 200 pupils aged between 3 and 11 housed, this is a busy and vibrant place. They serve the east of Hull, around the Holderness Road area. Being a small academy, they pride themselves on knowing their students well and doing their best to ensure everyone fulfils their potential. They are also on a journey of rapid improvement and were graded as a good school by Ofsted in June 2019. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/ECT's including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering KS1 and KS2, successfully engaging learners to progress
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1529861 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack 1529861 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...