Blakes Crossing Christian College is in its fifth year of operation, having commenced in January of 2014 in the new development of Blakes Crossing in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a college of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
Continued growth over the first 4 years of operation has resulted in the need for an additional Reception Teacher to join our vibrant college community.
This position will commence from the start of Term 3, 2018.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and innovative educators with a Christian worldview for the following position:
PRIMARY CLASSROOM TEACHER: Mid-Year Reception Class - 1.0 FTE
- This position is for a Semester 2 contract.
- Opportunities for 2019 are undetermined at this stage.
Requirements for this position include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- A desire to serve
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Excellent quality of diverse teaching skills
- Good experience in teaching in a classroom setting
- A demonstrated ability to integrate ICTs into the classroom
Applications may be submitted via the TES website, email or post, and close on Friday, 15 June, 2018.
Please note — ONLY applications submitted using the CCM Application for Employment form will be considered. These are available below. Please ensure you read the Employment Information Pack to ascertain which forms to upload or you can request an Application package from Jo Creek at the College by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org