Primary School Teachers.
ICS Milan, formally known as KC Ludum School, is an international school which offers a forward-thinking and exciting educational experience predominately through English, but with a strong and integrated Italian program. The approach applied throughout the school aims to equip students with the values, skills, and experiences to enable them to become successful, mindful and proactive global citizens.
In the Primary School our specially designed curriculum combines the rigorous, challenging standards of the Cambridge Primary program (Cambridge International Examinations) with the exciting and thematic International Primary Curriculum (IPC). Along with our unique design approach, our focus is on encouraging and developing innovative and creative thinking, problem solving, collaborative working styles and excellent communication skills.
We are seeking teachers for September 2018 who are:
- able to inspire and motivate students;
- creative and passionate about teaching and learning;
- interested in contributing to curriculum development and the building of a young school;
- flexible, positive and open-minded;
- willing to share ideas and work closely with a small team of dedicated, enthusiastic professionals;
- keen to live and work in Italy and experience Italian culture.
Come and join our family orientated school at this exciting period as we work towards the opening of our second Primary site and our Middle School in September 2018.
All applicants must be professionally qualified, have at least two years’ experience in the classroom, be fluent English speakers and hold a valid EU passport. Primary School applicants must have QTS or equivalent.
Please send your CV and covering letter, a recent photo and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.