Our client is a growing Independent School located on the beautiful North Queensland coast. The School aims to prepare students to be positive contributors to society through providing a holistic and individalised education for each student. The schools offers excellent terms and conditions for staff.
About the Role:
• Commencing ASAP
• Permanent; full time
• Teaching year 5
• Seeking a candidate with strong behaviour management skills and who can build positive rapport with the students
• Growing and highly supportive team and school
• 2 hour flight from Brisbane
• Applicants must be willing to support the School’s ethos
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1907-538431ZC
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-538431ZC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!