Could this be the perfect role for you? Are you hard-working, conscientious and loyal? Do you enjoy making learning fun and do you have what it takes to make an impact on our children’s future?
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is a high performing chain of primary and secondary academies in the North of England.
Our core belief is that children come first, and that every child, irrespective of their background has the right to an outstanding education. We are seeking to employ self-motivated individuals who gain pleasure in the achievements of the children in their class - teachers who have the passion and drive to do whatever it takes for the children they teach to make consistently good progress.
Successful candidates will be appointed to the northern cluster within the family of schools and will work at one primary academy whilst collaborating across the group. Initial deployment will be at Outwood Primary Academy Greystone. For those new to the profession, each and every NQT who joins us will receive the support, collaborative opportunities and the best start to a career in teaching that you should need.
What we offer:
- Weekly coaching sessions
- Co-planning with colleagues
- Bespoke weekly training sessions
- A supportive and caring SLT team
- Trust wide professional development days
- A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
- A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
- Future leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to work across the Trust
- A supportive professional community
- An invitation to join our NQT Events throughout the year bringing all fellow NQTs together across the Trust to develop a strong support network with colleagues
- Continuing training and mentoring from a subject specialist throughout your NQT year so you feel fully supported in all aspects of teaching
- The opportunity to progress within our Trust at your own pace with the full support of our academies – we successfully identify talent and will work with you to achieve your goals
For more information and to apply online, please go to: www.outwood.com > Careers.
Closing date: Midday on 21 May 2021.
Interview date: w/c 24 May 2021.
Please note that the interview date may change depending on the changing demands of COVID-19. All applicants will be updated accordingly should this date change.
We reserve the right to close advertisements early. Advertisements will therefore close at 12 noon, either on the advertised closing date, or the day the decision has been taken to close the advertisement early.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Outwood Primary Academy Greystone
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Chief Executive Officer: Martyn Oliver
Principal: Victoria Kirkman
We are a primary academy, based in the beautiful cathedral city of Ripon, near the UNESCO World Heritage Site encompassing the magnificent Studley Royal Park, including the well-prese...