Our client is an Australian School in the Islamic tradition located in the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne. The school runs coeducational classes from P-4 and VCE, then parallel classes (boys or girls) from Years 5-10. The school is located in leafy surrounds with new facilities to accommodate the growing numbers within the school. They are seeking a driven member of staff who is driven, to come on board and join a warm and collaborative teaching community.
About the Role:
- Foundation to Year 4 (Year Level TBC)
- Potential leadership component for the right candidate
- Full-time 12 month contract, commencing January 2018
- Strong possibility of ongoing for the right candidate
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523537KG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523537KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).